Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pet People

It is my pleasure to announce the arrival of our new baby girl! Okay, not a human baby but my wife and I find great joy in the new addition to our family. We got a 4 week old bunny named Beesley. She's about 7 inches long, grey, and the apple of my eye. I much rather prefer this bunny to a child, a cat, or even a small breed of dog. It doesn't bark nor need to be let outside. However she does need to have her pen cleaned, she does bite (not so much anymore), she does require some attention but probably not as much as we give her, and she does leave presents on the carpet that are easy to vacuum up. All in all she is the ideal pet for us. (Pictures are coming soon).

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Beesley is a cute name for a bunny! Yes, by all means, let's see some photos. :D

tabitha jane said...

lucky. i want a pet so bad.

Jessica said...

Well, you seem to be awfully slow with the photos. You should at least let your faithful readers know they can view pictures here:
www.myspace.com/bearsarescarierthanfrogs
(this is, indeed, a shameless plug for my dear Beesley & also my page)

Love ya!