Monday, March 12, 2007

Case of the Mondays

I've decided to take this Monday off in order to catch up on some the things I've been missing out on. Housework has taken the biggest hit lately. With the rabbit stuff to take care of the other things take the back seat until the weekend. The last couple of weekends my boss has had me working so Saturdays went from clean up days to more exhausted days. I anticipate the summer sun to increase productivity. The winter cold forces retreat under a blanket and hours of TV watching. Jess and I have begun watching several TV shows on a regular basis. This accounts for most of after dinner hours until bedtime... Perhaps a springtime lightening storm will blow up our TV and then we can get something done... Then again many shows are available online. Only Time will tell.This Monday is unlike most, Tuesday will be my back to the grind.

No comments: