Monday, February 12, 2007

I wish I had a super power that would help me do my job better. This is a list of the super powers that might help me work better. Telekenesis would help me move lumber from here to there without a forklift. Super speed would help me get from one side of the warehouse to the other in a fraction of a second thus being able to get a pen, some paper, or a calculator whenever I had forgotten one. If I could see into the future I wouldn't do anything that would get in the way of what someone will have to do later and keep me from feeling stupid.
Now for some less impressive powers that would help me do well at my job... Remember what it is that I am doing at any given time of day, not being colorblind would be a super power for me and then I would be able to distinguish species of lumber much better. In reality I would be better at work if I could just focus on one thing at a time... Oh well. Maybe my special power is that I can change if I want to. It seems like a lot of work though... Only time will tell whether or not I will refine my abilities and achieve my highest potential... Blah, blah, blah. Bye.

No comments: