Monday, September 24, 2007

Untitled

I successfully completed another day of work, I have a paycheck to show for it and a couple more slivers. Just an average day in the lumber business. To elaborate further on my own alternate universe in wood; I have a book on grading hardwood lumber for work. It contains dimensions for average lumber milling, charts for moisture content, anti-terrorism combat tactics, and stolen recipes from Martha Stewarts kitchen. Well, if you were actually paying attention, I was joking about the last two... But anyway, I like learning new things about my job, but at the same time there are parts that seem to be monotenous. As any job can be, it is the high and low, the exciting and dull, the frustrating and the relaxing; it is one of several things that give my life purpose. I embark on a new journey soon to learn even more about myself. Nervousness, anxiety, excitement... all these things describe my future and my daily psychological profile. I'm not being too specific but that's on purpose. Simply put, I'm not finished becoming.

No comments: