Monday, October 1, 2007

My other reality

I doubt if I'm the only one who day dreams. But it is possible I am losing it. I seem to have this one image while I'm driving of me using a spin maneuver on a driver who fails to use their turn signal and I get out of the car and punch them right in the ear through their window. I know that some people are not from around here or they just forget but it happens all the time. On the other hand... some people actually deserve to be drilled in the side of the head. The other day dream I have regularly is me riding a motorcycle to work. I've been wanting a motorcycle for a long time but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen anytime soon. Have you ever thought that it would be interesting to be an international spy? Ever follow a stranger for a few blocks through town, watch to see if anyone is following your car in the rear view mirror? Ever look around a room making sure you know where all the exits are...? I do. Maybe I've seen too many movies, maybe I'm just bored, but my imagination lets me deal out justice and take risks that normal people just don't do. The positive side of being boring is the fact that I can look myself in the mirror and sleep like a baby with a clear conscience. Speaking of sleep... zzzzzzzzzzz ...................zzzzzzzzzzzz
Whoops! Goodnight.

No comments: