Saturday, May 26, 2007

When I try to think of my favorite things I have a difficult time saying them because it automatically says something about me when I do. These things are more important to me than anything else. They define what I do with my time. They show others my main concerns. And that is far too serious... Most of the time I would rather not be taken seriously. Life is much too serious to be serious on the internet for everyone to see. So this is my apology to all who have read my blog and thought, "this guy is way too serious." Here it goes.
Bar-B-ques
Frisbee
Fellowship with friends
Reading new things (so much so that I rarely finish one thing because there is so much new to be had)
watching The Office with the wife
Building furniture (Absolutely one of the most expensive things I like to do)
Drawing (mostly pictures of furniture projects)
Writing (usually about a fictional life where I play myself)
Hiking (when I can go somewhere new)
Swimming (though shark attacks are a concern)
Eating (more than the average Joe, but less than the average grizzly bear)
Oddly enough I like working most of the time
Traveling (though I don't get to very much)
and building school projects with popsicle sticks (granted the sticks are acquired by consuming the popsicles)

there is more to come later.
Until then stay tuned to see what next weeks show will look like...

No comments: