Monday, January 29, 2007

music of the four seasons

I find that at certain times of the year I prefer different kinds of music... In the summer I enjoy hard rock, classic rock, country, and some hip hop, In the fall I enjoy a softer indie rock sound as it gets colder. A more meloncholy mix of music with grunge, indie, and slower softer music. In the spring I like a little inspirational, some 90's rock, and 80's pop music.
I don't know if this is a normal phenomenon but I would be interested to hear what anyone else thinks. It seems as if my life requires a soundtrack, could this be the influence of watching television far too much, or the onset of Seasonal Affective Disorder... I'm a fairly balanced individual but is this how my range of feelings are manifest in life? Please comment...

No comments: